Investing in Angola from abroad can be complicated…
After setting up a local office in Angola for a multinational company, we discovered it was not an easy process. We missed a “base”, where the team could get productive work done together. A place where we could host our guests and business partners in a modern building with comfortable meeting rooms.
The Launchpad was born out of this frustration. After our experience, we decided to design a space to make life easier for foreign companies arriving in Angola:
- We found a great space – in a central but calm suburb, in one of Luanda’s most desirable new buildings, with underground parking, large terraces and wrap-around views.
- We made the term flexible – rent desks for a day or a month or a year, pay only for what you use.
- We arranged all the infrastructure required to work – internet, printers, receptionist, lockers, coffee and more. Just arrive, plug-in and get working.
Choose from a small, medium or large executive meeting room equipped with all the amenities.
Virtual Office + Reception services
Reception, telephone and mail services while you are away.
- Designated phone line and message-taking service.
- Mail receipt and forwarding.
- Receptionist services for in-person visitors.
- Maintenance of company documents on site.
- Remote company secretarial services available.
- Translation services available.